Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Current Life Soundtrack

"Ain't No Rest For The Wicked"- Cage The Elephant
This fits my life perfectly especially with the semester winding down and having to do a lot of school work to finish on time.  Along with school work I have band practice which is getting pretty stressful with all of the different shows we've had to learn in such little time.  I feel like I will not truly be at rest until the semester is over and winter break begins.

"Don't Stop Believin'"- Journey
This song always gets me pumped up and gives me almost a second wind.  This song makes me believe that anything is possible if you just put your mind to it.  It also makes me think of when I used to dance.  We danced to this song and dancing for me was always a great outlet.

"Jump Around"- House of Pain
Of course this song fits into my soundtrack because of the badger football team going to the Big Ten Championship, which means that the band gets to go along to!  This song is always one of my favorite parts of badger games and makes me feel true badger pride. Go badgers!

"Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"- Bruce Springsteen
This song reminds me how close Christmas is and gives me a drive to get my work done so that I can go home and be with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment